Our qualified and experienced Holistic Therapist provides a range of relaxing holistic therapies including Hot Stone Massage, Swedish Massage, Indian Head Massage, Thai Foot Massage & Warm Bamboo Massage. These treatments are available at our Centre in Bronleigh House, Cadoxton Road, Neath.
Hot Stone Massage
This is a massage performed using heated basalt stones. Cool stones may also be used if there are any muscular injuries or inflammation. As with other massage treatments, the benefits include:-
- stress relief
- release of toxins
- reduced pain
- improved circulation
- promotion of overall health.
Taking the above benefits into consideration it is believed to improve certain health problems such as arthritis, stress, back pain, depression and insomnia.
Price: Full Body Hot Stone Massage is £55 for 60 mins. Back, Neck & Shoulders is £40 for 40mins
This massage alleviates the stress that causes headaches, migraines, IBS, back pain etc. It involves the manipulation of the soft tissues of the body for the purpose of producing effects on the vascular, muscular and nervous systems of the body. The massage can be stimulating and invigorating or relaxing and calming depending on the techniques chosen and the client’s requirements.
Price: Fully Body Massage is £43.00 (60 mins).
Back, Neck & Shoulder £30.00 (30 mins)
Indian Head Massage
This is extremely relaxing and calming. It is a great stress buster. It is a seated massage in which the client remains fully clothed. Indian Head Massage concentrates on the head, neck, face, arms and back.
Thai Foot Massage
This involves the feet, lower legs and hands. Reflex points on the feet are targeted which correspond to the internal organs of the body. Thai foot massage stimulates these points, promoting a greater sense of health and wellbeing.
Benefits can include:
• Reduced stiffness & flexibility
• Improved circulation & toxin removal
• Stimulated lymphatic drainage
• Accelerated physical healing
• Stress relief
• Improved sleeping patters
Warm Bamboo Massage –
Warm Bamboo Massage is a treatment that incorporates heated bamboo sticks of varying lengths and diameter by using rolling and kneading movements to provide holistic deep tissue massage that can be integrated into your existing swedish or deep tissue massage or as a stand alone treatment. Warm Bamboo Massage is a great alternative to a deep tissue massage or can be a relaxing treatment where the heat penetrates to a deeper level, influencing the body’s internal energy flow (Chi); therefore bringing a balance to both Mind & Body.
Effects of Warm Bamboo Massage
- increased circulation and elimination of waste products
- decrease in muscle spasms
- decreased healing time for injuries
- increased joint & muscle flexibility
- increased lymphatic drainage
- releases endorphins to promote relaxation and reduce pain
- increases energy & vitality
- decreases stress levels
- increased skin suppleness
- strong & smooth, the bamboo sticks adjust perfectly to the body contours, penetrating tense muscles and helping to melt away even the most deep seated tension.
- increased peripheral circulation
Conditions Benefiting from Warm Bamboo Massage
- Chronic aches & Pains
- Back Pain
- Respiratory problems
- Headaches/ Migraines
60 mins – £55.00
30 mins – £40.00